Thursday, February 28, 2008

tired and sleepy at 12:30 am.

I will answer this questionnaire on my own terms. I might feel the need to answer some of the questions by pretending to be Japanese, like my co-workers. well, they don't pretend to be Japanese, they are. but they do have a "funny" accent and have trouble with the use of he/she etc. I like to make fun, sometimes. bad person.

1.Do you smoke ciggs? - I secondhand smoke. don't like being the center of attention, you know...

2. Have you kissed somebody in the last 2 weeks? - HAI.

3. Who's the last person that came to your house? - he is Evisa, my friend from back home with his husband.

4. Miss someone? - HAI. I have emotion for famiry.

5. Is there anyone you would like to fight? - no no no nooo. why fight. I rike everyone.

6. Do you like someone right now? - HAI. she is my boyfriend.

7. Song playing? - Will & Grace theme song. I'll be there for youuuu. no wait.

8. What are you doing tomorrow? - I go to work. I sit. I chew. I listen to people around me sneeze and talk in a strange language. they do that a lot. then haircut with new guy. Nigel. then, Norbit time. how *you* doin!!!

9. Do you know what tofu is? - HAI.

10. Have you ever eaten it? - Miso soup is very delicious.

11. Do you want to go back to middle school? - not especially.

12. Have you ever watched the Britney Spears movie? - nope.

13. What did you do yesterday? - watched some coverage of the presidential erection... ;)

14. Who did you ride in a car with last? - taxi driver... airport ride.

15. Are you tired? - sometimes.

16. Who were you with today/tonight? - me and Yoshino-san put in some quality time, as I have to train her to back me up at work. tonight, with my TV. wide dark and handsome.

17. Where is your mother right now? - oh boy...

18. What color socks do you have on? - brack.

19. What color is the shirt you are wearing? - t-shirt. comic relief.

20. Where is the best place you have ever visited? - I thought too long about this, so I'm not gonna answer it...

21. Do you think barbie is a negative role model for young girls? - I've bought them for my cousins, and they like them, and I had a doll when I was little, and she didn't look much different than Barbie. I named her Aurora. I mean, I don't think it's that big of a deal. buy different kinds of dolls and let the kids decide...

22. How long does it take you to get ready to go out? - not too long. I wait 'til last minute to do it.

23. Does your family own any boats? - we had a gomone in the family, but of course that did not last long, and I never got to ride on it. :-(

24. Have you ever kissed your cat? - I don't have a cat. But I'm sure I've been nice to a few in my life.

25. Where were you when 9/11 happened? - New Jersey, getting ready for work...

26. Describe the computer you are currently using? - macbook. brack, and pretentious.

27. Have you been outside of the U.S.? - I *heart* international airports. You always feel cooler, or more sophisticated, than you really are. oops, maybe that's just moi.

28. The last text you received on your mobile was from? - Bon Bon. love and light.

30. Ever had a crush on a teacher? - yeah I'm sure, there was a music teacher with long hair. Mr. Roooland. he was the coolest in our high school. but unfortunately he wasn't into teenagers, but into cougars.

31. Do you wish at 11:11? - I guess I'll be the only one to say this. um. yes i do, sometimes. i was never gonna admit it, never thought anyone would ask such a direct question, but yes, I have. it's silly, but in our privacy we all do "silly" things.

32. contacts or glasses? - I used to wear blue lenses when I was 16 for like 6 months, and now my driver licence forever says blue eyes.

33. Next vacation you're going on? - albania. june. like moon.

34. Do you play any instruments? - others do it better.

35. Do you have any piercings? - ears. earring sensitive.

36. Last person you hugged? - ruru/lulu/bubu

37. In the last 24 hours what did you do? - don't like to consciously repeat myself.

38.Who/What made you angry today? - no anger issues today ;-)

39. Do you download music? - I download books. pretty cool actually.

40. Has anyone ever sang or played music for you personally? - hmmm. not that I can recall.

41. Do you love anyone? - many. sometimes.

42. Have you ever bungee jumped? - ok, I did skydive. I never thought at that moment that I would be bragging about it so many times over the years... :)

43. Ever have an antfarm? - um no.

44. Do you find yourself loved? - sure, a little by a few.

45. Where is the weirdest place you have slept? - airport. on my senior year of high school we went to Florida with my class, and people took more than a dozen shots of me sleeping at the airport, on the airplane, and wherever people were buzzing. buzzing people gave me comfort, so I slept... but that was long ago...

11 comments:

eni said...

Banna rrofsh yllo for answering:)) me shkrive me ate HI:P

Dhe me pergjigjen e pyetjes se 20te..si kalama mistrec:))

Bana said...

thank you Eni, you sweetie. Arigato!

akullnaja said...

23. Does your family own any boats? - we had a gomone in the family, but of course that did not last long, and I never got to ride on it. :-(

Your japanese accent is great, but I loved your albanian answer! :D

nuvole said...

gomone!! HAI!

bana this is awesome. this? 7. Song playing? - Will & Grace theme song. I'll be there for youuuu. no wait...had me rolling.

Bana said...

thanks the both of yous. Krodi, thanks for correcting my japanesse. Aklli, intervista jote is so... and so... it was great.

belle_fleur said...

hahahahahh sa kam qesh, the best ever:)

I needed the laughter:)

belle_fleur said...

Uh se harrova, si skishe permend ate gjene kur presin letren tek puna, se ajo eshte gallate:))

Bana said...

Belle, me behet qejfi qe te pelqevi. por, kur s'je ne humor, na trokit moj zemer.

Ravintsara said...

Hehe, must've been a sacred horror the presidentail elections yesterday... ;)

Ravintsara said...

.. sorry for my Frenglish

Krasta Krau said...

Nga vlorra je ti me gomone mi :D

Po HAI kush a ? :D